WARRANTY & RETURN POLICIES
All parts purchased on a sales order are subject to the warranty terms (including limitations and exclusions of warranties and limitations of remedies) set forth in the Warranty Statements available upon request.
PARTS RETURN POLICY
At times it is necessary for customers to return unneeded parts to Ziegler Inc. Processing these items back into our inventory is very time consuming and costly. The following guidelines for returning parts will assure proper credit and help minimize the costs involved. Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.
1. Shipments of returned parts must be prepaid to the Ziegler Inc. facility where originally purchased.
2. New parts, returned in new saleable condition, ACCOMPANIED by an invoice, packing list, or document number and RETURNED WITHIN 15 DAYS:
- STOCKED parts will receive full credit.
- NON-STOCKED parts will be assessed a handling charge of 15%.
3. New parts, returned in new saleable condition, WITHOUT an invoice, packing list, or document number or KEPT BEYOND 15 DAYS:
- STOCKED parts will be assessed a handling charge of 15%.
- NON-STOCKED parts will be considered for return only on a negotiated basis.
4. Large surplus returns must be pre-approved by the Branch Parts Supervisor. Credit will be on a negotiated basis.
5. The following parts are non-returnable to Ziegler Inc.:
- Hydraulic tubes, if the protective covers have been removed.
- Rusty or damaged items.
- Items that have been mounted or removed from a machine or engine.
- Items such as gasket groups with broken seals or packages.
- Electrical items, if previously installed.
6. Parts returned for Warranty consideration MUST include a model and serial number, hours or miles, an invoice number for the item and a brief explanation of the failure.
7. Exchange Cores, which must be complete, genuine OEM and rebuildable, must be returned WITHIN 20 DAYS or they will be declared non-returnable, or returnable subject to negotiation for credit.